Friday, March 5, 2010

peas porridge hot peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot 9 days old

ok, so Asa isn't a pot of peas, but he WAS nine days old when i drove up to Carey and Justin's house to capture this little man in all his newness and naked infant glory. There was such peace and gorgeous light in their home that sunny afternoon. I can't wait till this little man is running around so i can get some shots of him on that awesome old pickup truck in the driveway. but i'm getting ahead of myself.

Carey & Jusitn, i just want to tell you what an honor and a gift it has been for me to capture these most precious moments of Asa crossing over into the open air. What redemption this little man is to all the loss and struggle you guys have been through over the years. I thank our Heavenly Papa for his wonderful love, how he restores us and gives us new life and mercy that is fresh every morning. I love you guys, thank you for having me be a part of Asa's journey.
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James
Asa James

No comments:

Post a Comment