Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birth Day!

February 19th 2010 was the perfect day for little Asa James to come on the scene. I cried all the way home because I was so blessed to have been witness to such an intimately, powerful occasion. Here are just a few of the 300+ I ended up with. Thank you Carey and Justin for having me come share in your day - i love you guys and your baby is perfect in every way.


















269
270


baby Asa

To see more of this lovely little family, go to my FLICKR page.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! ...and peaceful...these are the pictures they should have shown me at the Lamaze class.

    I'm pretty sure I don't want Karen seeing these, she may want to do it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sallie!! These are amazing. They brought tears to my eyes. God is so faithful. I love that you were there to capture this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it. i know who to call when i have that special day:) Sarah is right, God IS so faithful!-mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Births are definitely one of the most amazing experiences to have the honor of witnessing... The Lord speaks new things to me at each one. I love my job :)

    ReplyDelete