Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Portraits

ok, so maybe it's been more than a few days. i took a little trip to Oklahoma with Elijah to record Oral Roberts University's latest worship album. I'll post some of those pics when i get them sorted out. Life is interesting these days - there is more going on than I can possibly process, so lots of journaling. Ahhhh, yeah, it feels good to journal. I always loved to share my journal entries with my friends (when i wrote all the time) so I will just share pictures now that they seem to take up my time when i'm not cleaning up after my 2 year old. :) Here's some of my favorites from the last family shoot. More to come.
                                                                    gotta love sun flare

sweetie pie


i do love a genuine smile. it was such a joy to take pictures of this family.
 The three ladies of the house.


               Her big sister's hand on her chin, helping her look in the right direction. how sweet.
  taking this little one's pics was my favorite part of the day. what a perfect ending to a sweet shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment