Monday, January 26, 2009

A breath of new life for a cloudy day



I am feeling a bit nostalgic today. Here's some of my favorite wee ones I've had the pleasure of capturing. It is such an honor to be asked to photograph such fresh life - I hope you enjoy them as much as I do - make my day and leave a comment or two.


this ended up being my favorite shot of the day
with this couple and their son. he was just 4 weeks old

I was so happy to capture the tenderness between
this proud papa and his son
i couldn't decide which i liked better - the color or black and white...
each one has their own feel..

here's the precious one i got to photograph at the second home birth
i've had the honor to attend.

this "little man" was 11 pounds when born! what a miracle he is.


i got to come in the room just after this little lady came into the world
she was so sweet



i loved this shoot so much. even though he was sleepy, he
was so sweet and engaging


No comments:

Post a Comment