Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stephanie & Brandon

Thanks to my ever faithful assistant, Elizabeth Anne and my new friend Robert Maraini - this wedding was photographed splendidly even though i was at home with a stomach bug. Amazing how that can happen. You guys are SUPER HEROS!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :0) These pictures have been so much fun to edit. More to come soon, I just wanted to give all of you a sneak peek of this lovely day.

Here's to a couple of Super Heros and a beautiful bride and groom!












4 comments:

  1. as big sister of the bride, i must say that i LOVE these photos!!! absolutely beautiful! can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful! Robert did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stephanie hart robertsNovember 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM

    I love all of these pics! I am really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my assistants Elizabeth and Robert did a great job! These pictures were a pleasure to edit.

    ReplyDelete