Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kira & Brandon

Even though I am convinced I was struck down with vertigo (i'm still dizzy a week later!!!) because I shot Kira and Brandon's wedding on a boat, I would do it over 1,000 times more. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and (as far as I could tell) everything went off without a hitch - well except for the hitching the lovely couple did! haha, yes - wow, i'm corny... probably b/c it's 3am... i just wanted to get these posted for a little sneak peak before too much more time passes. Thanks for having me document your day. The more I do this the more I realize just how honored I am to be a part and how much I love weddings. :0) Stay tuned... more to come.



Sweet little thing.. Kira and Brandon's adorable little girl...

I cannot explain how jazzed I was that they
were getting married by a Captain! He was
so cool!

mmm, sweetie pie hugs (i think i've been
watching too much Strawberry Shortcake!!)

The Newlyweds



No comments:

Post a Comment